Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the Cafe.

Hello out there in TV land. I am excited to finally get this idea off the ground and on the web. I have always been an avid fan of film, and after one of my friends casually brought up the notion of recording our conversations as a podcast a few years ago, this pipe dream seems to finally be coming to fruition.

We have already recorded some audio content, and while the initial postings and episodes my be inconsistent as far as posting and quality (we are still learning how to run our blog/podcast more effectively); I will do my best to keep this space updated on what is going on. In the meantime I intend to spruce up some of the site's "flare"; then perhaps I will remove/replace this post with a more proper welcome.

Looking forward to seeing this take shape.






-Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment